Teacher’s Pet can be used by either teachers or parents to create accessible drills, practice exercises, or tests for students who are blind or visually impaired. This program allows the creation of both audio and large print tests. It can record test sessions to track student progress.
Teacher’s Pet accepts several types of questions including:
- Fill in the Blank
- Matching by Number or Letter
- Multiple Choice by Number or Letter
Teacher’s Pet cannot evaluate essay responses. Questions can be random, sequenced, or tied to a student’s ability. Recommended for all ages (dictated by the tests created.)
Requirements to Run
- PC running at least Windows 98, 2000 or later
- 96 MB RAM
- Pentium II processor or later running at least 300 MHz
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
- Sound card with speakers
- CD-ROM drive
- 30 MB hard disk space. (Add an additional 700 MB for high quality speech)
Catalog Number: D-03460-00
— Electronic Distribution:
Catalog Number: D-03460-ED
Click this link to purchase the Teacher’s Pet software from APH.
Download APH Software Demos at http://www.aph.org/tech.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org