APHNews isyour monthly link to the latest information on the products, services, fieldtests, and training opportunities from the American Printing House for theBlind.
NearbyExplorer’s Indoor Explorer Feature continues to make news. Featured in theWashington Post after the Louisville Airport installation was completed, wemove this month to Orlando, where beacons have been installed in the CaribeRoyale for the Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) conference.
AFew of This Month’s Headlines:
- Flying Through the Airport with Indoor Explorer!
- New! JAWS®- ZoomText® – MAGic® Suite
- New Features! Nearby Explorer™- iOS Versions Feature Indoor Explorer!
- New! Music Braille Code, 2015
- Field Tests and Surveys
- On January 10th, Learn How You Can Create Your Own Braille at Home with BrailleBlaster™
- APH Celebrates 160 Years
- APH InSights Art Competition 2018 Now Open!
- Navigating ATIA a New Way! Nearby Explorer’s™ Indoor Explorer Feature at the 2018 ATIA Conference
- STEM Corner
- 2018 Hall of Fame Nominations Now Being Accepted
- Social Media Spotlight
- APH Travel Calendar and more…