The George Foreman grill is one of the best kitchen appliances for someone who is blind or visually impaired. I personally love these things and cook a variety of meals with the ones that we have. It does a great job cooking chicken breasts, pork chops and hamburgers.
George Foreman grills can also do up some great tasting bacon. Follow these steps and you’ll have breakfast in minutes.
- Start with 1/4 slab of bacon.
- Preheat George Foreman grill.
- Place partial slab of bacon on grill (no need to separate slices).
- Grill 3 to 4 minutes.
- Open grill and flip bacon.
- Close grill and cook until desired crispness.
Make sure your drip tray is in place at the front of the grill.
Be careful not to put too much bacon in the grill at one time.