Whoever is not a fan of perfect, smooth textured eye makeup to get an iconic eye look or to flawlessly blend your favorite eye shades, all you need is an ideal makeup brush. You don’t have to be a professional to know the importance of brushes in makeup. Brushes are the mate you can ask for when it comes to makeup.
If you are a huge fan of makeup then you would have probably heard about the makeup brand Morphe. They have been popular and on-demand due to their quality and affordability.
For the past few months, social media has been filled with reviews about the brand Morphe. They have a wide range collection of brushes that you can’t even imagine. But choosing from the best which is ideal for you is a real struggle.
- 1 Morphe Brushes
- 2 Some of the amazing collections of Morphe eye makeup brushes include:
- 3 💛 Morphe Eyeshadow Brush: M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff ($7)
- 4 💛 Morphe Eyeliner Brush: M432 Flat Liner Definer ($5)
- 5 💛 Best Morphe Eyeshadow Brush: M224 Oval Camouflage Brush from Morphe x James Charles The Eye Brush Set ($59)
- 6 💛 Best Morphe Eyeshadow Brush: M508 Smudger ($5)
- 7 💛 Morphe E18 Round Crease Brush ($6)
- 8 💛Morphe M213 Smudger ($5)
- 9 Other than these most popular eye brushes they have some other eye brushes which are:
- 10 Other than single brushes, Morphe has introduced a few eye brush set collections:
- 11 It’s a collection of eye brushes for different purposes, the brushes include:
- 12 Conclusion
Morphe is an online makeup brand that is best for beginners and professionals. They have a large, inexpensive yet impressive collection of makeup products which includes a wide variety of foundations, concealers, lipsticks and eye makeup products that suit every skin type. According to their needs, you can find your right choice of products.
Morphe has a mass collection of eye makeup including eyeliners, eyeshadows, eye smudgers, brow pencils and brow fillers, etc. The breathtaking collection of brushes comes in both natural and synthetic varieties with various purposes.
Some of the amazing collections of Morphe eye makeup brushes include:
💛 Morphe Eyeshadow Brush: M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff ($7)
This brush is super-soft and easy to use, it has a rounded, pointed shape that can be used according to your convenience.
They have very densely packed bristles, which are also versatile. These super affordable and convenient brushes are perfect for blending eyeshadows.
💛 Morphe Eyeliner Brush: M432 Flat Liner Definer ($5)
To create the ideal smokey eyes all you need is the Morphe eyeliner brush M432 Flat Liner Definer, to masterfully smudge the not too smudged look the brush has the perfect shape.
Their strokes are bold and even one glide will leave you with the deepest black color. You can either use it on the water level or both the upper or lower lash line.
💛 Best Morphe Eyeshadow Brush: M224 Oval Camouflage Brush from Morphe x James Charles The Eye Brush Set ($59)
The flat bristles of the M224 Brushes will give you enough eye coverage. They are particularly designed for the pruning purpose of the eyelid or creating sharp lines or so-called crease. They are effective for repurposing work and detailed eye makeup too.
💛 Best Morphe Eyeshadow Brush: M508 Smudger ($5)
With their stiff tip, they are useful for smokey eye purposes. The smoky eye game is taken another level with the boost of the M508 smudger.
The round bristles have additional blending power. They are super convenient to create smoky eyes. You can use it on your lower lash line for that extra hot smudged finish.
💛 Morphe E18 Round Crease Brush ($6)
This short, bullet tipped crease brush will help you to create a sharp edgy look, they are great for precise application, can be used for cutting creases and also to create a smokey eye look.
💛Morphe M213 Smudger ($5)
This natural brush can make you help to create a shadowy and smoky effect. They are the best compact smudger to create a deep intense look.
Other than these most popular eye brushes they have some other eye brushes which are:
- M501 ($8) for eye area setting or highlighter
- E36 ($5) pencil brushes with stiff, tapered bristles
- MB20 ($4) great for packing the color onto the lid
Other than single brushes, Morphe has introduced a few eye brush set collections:
It’s a collection of eye brushes for different purposes, the brushes include:
- Oval shadow brush: They used to create the smudge look by diffusing the edges.
- Pro firm blending crease brush: A blending brush that has a round and firm head which is perfect for a flawless finish.
- Tapered mini blender brush: These tiny tapered brushes are also used for blending.
- Angled liner brush: These fine firm brushes are perfect to create strokes.
They have a lot more amazing collections of eye makeup products that come both in single pieces and in brush sets.
They are super convenient and affordable. The only drawback of these makeup products is that they are not available in the stores.
You have to order them online and like other makeup products you can’t have any trial check before buying them.