Message: Is there a website or book which gives preparation instructions for packaged products such as Betty Crocker?
location: West Virginia
This is a great question, and I have found three sites that may have the books you’re looking for.
- National Braille Press sells braille books of package instructions. Call them Toll-free at (888) 965-8965 or visit the National Braille Press web site: http://www.nbp.org
- The Volunteer Braillists and Tapists of Madison WI have books of package instructions in braille. I searched their site and found the following books that may be of interest:
- Back of the Box Gourmet by Michael McLaughlin
- Best Recipes – From the Backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans and Jars
- by Celia Dyer
- Betty Crocker Hamburger and Tuna Helper Collection by General Mills
- Betty Crocker Potatoes by General Mills
- Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Cook Book by BettyCrocker&General Mills
- Betty Crockers Cookie Book by General Mills
- Betty Crockers Creative Recipes with Bisquick by General Mills Inc.
- Betty Crockers Creative Recipes With Bisquick by Carol Murphy/Editor
- Betty Crocker’s Microwave Cooking by General Mills, Inc.
- Birds Eye Cool Whip by General Foods Corporation
- Even More Recipes – From the Backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans and Jars by Ceil Dyer
For more information, call them at 608-233-0222, or visit The Volunteer Braillists and Tapists of Madison WI web site: http://www.vbti.org/.
- You may also want to contact Horizons for the Blind to see if they have books that fit your search. Their web site is: http://www.horizons-blind.org.